News & Press
[ 02/08/2016 ]
90 pts by VINOUS (Josh Raynolds)
"Vivid orange. Potent cherry and red currant scents, along with hints of blood orange and pungent flowers. Sappy and focused, offering bitter cherry and berry skin flavors that unfold slowly with air. Shows very good energy and thrust on the chewy, persistent finish, which strongly echoes the cherry and orange notes. (JR)" (6/2016)
[ 27/07/2016 ]
90 pts by Robert PARKER - WINE ADVOCATE
"The 2015 Tavel from Chateau de Trinquevedel is outstanding, with perfumed notes of red currants, black cherries and garrigue all flowing to a medium-bodied, clean, classy, impeccably balanced Rosé that has both freshness and texture. Made from 57% Grenache and the rest Clairette, Cinsault, Syrah, Mourvedre and Bourboulenc (both from direct press and saignee), drink it over the coming year." - Jeb Dunnuck, eRobertParker.com #Interim, May 2016
Reviewed by: The Wine Advocate - 90 pts
[ 20/05/2016 ]
Selected in HACHETTE ROSE WINE GUIDE
A slight robed, marked by orange reflections, a mineral and floral nose (acacia), a lively and elegant palate, quite persistent, red fruits.
- Press and rewards (PDF)
- Château Trinquevedel Logo (jpeg format)
- View of the domaine and the dovecote.
- The entrance to the Trinquevedel estate.
- The château seen from the vineyards.
- Guillaume and Céline loading an order for shipment.
- Guillaume Demouilin in front of the Château de Trinquevedel.
- Guillaume Demoulin tasting the grapes during the harvest.
- Guillaume, Céline, and their daughter Charlotte at the sorting table.
- Bottles of Tavel from Château Trinquevedel.